Send a New Message
1 new update
Use Sitename as:
Login as Page
10 Ways To Fix WWE
WWE recently hasn't been that great and the last three pay-per-views were definitely bad, so here is 10 Ways To Fix WWE:
1. Being childish about blood: Every time when a wrestler bleeds, they have to cover it up and stop the match, which is idiotic. Whether you're a kid or a grown up, you have all seen blood. WWE just over exaggerates about blood sometimes... So what if they bleed?
2. Having childish characters such as Santino and Khali: Ever since WWE went TV PG, they introduced some of the stupidest gimmicks/characters ever such as Santino and Khali. This whole BS with the Cobra is just childish and they're just treating us like 4th graders...If WWE wants us to tune in to their shows, then they need to have something good not PG garbage.
3. Promoting the WWE App: Every single week, we have to hear Michael Cole ramble about how to download the WWE App and it's getting annoying.... We're not retards, we now how to download an app! Even during matches, Michael Cole is like "Hey guys, Please go download the WWE App!", like shut the hell up already.
4. Not concentrating on the match: The commentating these days suck... They don't even call the matches, they just make corny jokes and talk about the WWE App (as I mentioned above). In the old days, Jim Ross would call the match move by move, now it's just the opposite. It's ridiculous...
5. Filler matches on RAW and SmackDown: This is what we usually see on WWE TV these days... Just filler. It's just random matches between two jobbers with no story behind it whatsoever, either that or just squash matches. WWE needs to focus on their rivalries rather than just having filler matches on the entire show...
6. Them thinking Dolph Ziggler can't draw money: Seriously? This guy is an amazing in-ring performer and he can make anyone look good in the ring, even Khali. The reaction this guy got when he cashed in the MITB was unbelievable, the crowd loved him! This guy can also cut amazing promos and I don't understand why they demoted him to jobber status...
7. Them signing Divas who can't even wrestle: This has been a situation that has occurred for many years. Look at Cameron and Eva Marie... These two can't even hit a clothesline and yet they still have a job. I think McMahon signed them just because they look pretty and them being on the main roster and not talented Divas like Emma and Paige is just complete bullsh*t.
8. Them shoving Alberto Del Rio down our throats: Since 2010, WWE have just been shoving Del Rio down our throats and it's just getting annoying... This guy just doesn't have the "IT" Factor. He can't talk on the mic, he puts on boring matches and most importantly, he can't even gain heat. I don't even understand how Vince is impressed with Del Rio, this guy is just bland and boring...
9. 3 hours of RAW: 3 hours is just way too much to be honest.... At first, I thought it would be pretty good, but then it turned to be way too much. Especially with all these filler garbage these days and you're like "Wow, I just wasted 3 hours just to watch jobber matches". I think this 3 hour concept isn't working and they need to go back to 2 hours...
10. Them pushing the big guys rather than Daniel Bryan and CM Punk: When I first read this, I was like "What the hell?!" Size doesn't matter in wrestling... It doesn't matter if you're 5 ft 8, it doesn't matter if you're 500 pounds... Obviously we all know, Vince McMahon loves big muscular guys, but the problem is that they move around in the ring like Daniel Bryan and CM Punk can. Take Khali for example: It takes him about an hour to get to the ring and he can't do any running moves, just nothing. Daniel Bryan and CM Punk can fly around the ring and do whatever the hell they want... These guys can out-perform the entire roster. The fact that they're blaming Daniel Bryan on the SummerSlam buyrate is stupid as hell and them releasing Kassius Ohno a.k.a Chris Hero was a bad decision. In Vince's mind, only big guys can be main eventers.
How would you fix WWE? Leave your thoughts and opinions in the comment section below!
Five Quick Facts: Women's and Divas Championships
Bob Barker Wants WrestleMania Match With Chris Jericho
Rick Wall's Wrestlemania XXX Predictions
Possible Spoilers & Preview for Tonight's WrestleMania XXX Pay-Per-View Event
21-1: 10 Reasons Why Undertaker Deserved To Lose & Against Brock Lesnar
Collection of Classic Jerry "The King" Lawler Quotes
Great Wrestling Signs Seen During the Attitude Era
The Politicing that Surrounds Hulk Hogan & His Wrestling Career
Matt Hardy & The Substance Abuse that Surrounds His Life
40 Signs You Watch Too Much Wrestling
Write For Us
2007 - 2014 © RingSideNews.com ·