As we all know, They're have been two matches announced at the Tuesday tapings. Well, here is My Match Card:
1. Curtis Axel (c) vs Kofi Kingston (IC Championship Kickoff match): Since his feud with Punk is over, I see Curtis Axel continuing his feud with Kofi Kingston. I don't see Kofi Kingston winning because nobody wants to see him as champion again.
Prediction: Curtis Axel
2. Natalya vs AJ Lee (c) (WWE Divas Championship match): As we all know, AJ Lee retained her Divas Championship against Naomi, Brie Bella and Natalya by making Natalya submit to the Black Widow. These two teased a feud this past week on RAW and I would honestly love to see this match because they work very well together. This match would make the Divas Championship look more prestigious again.. AJ should drop the title to Natalya and have a long Divas feud.
3. Dean Ambrose (c) vs Dolph Ziggler (US Championship match): Dolph Ziggler defeated Dean Ambrose this past week on RAW to earn himself a future US Championship match against Dean Ambrose. Really hoping this match is better than the one they had at Night of Champions as it felt like it was too fast. I see Dean Ambrose retaining the title cleanly with the Headlock Driver.
Prediction: Dean Ambrose
4. Rob Van Dam (with Ricardo Rodriguez) vs Alberto Del Rio (c) (World Heavyweight Championship match): At Night of Champions, Rob Van Dam defeated Del Rio via disqualification after Del Rio wouldn't let go off the Cross Armbreaker. After the match, RVD fought back and hit the Van Terminator off the top rope to Del Rio. It was announced on the Tuesday tapings that these two would have a rematch for the World Heavyweight Championship at Battleground. Since this is RVD's last match before he takes a time off, I see Ricardo Rodriguez turning on RVD and "injuring" him and revealing that he and Del Rio had this planned all along.
Prediction: Alberto Del Rio
5. The Shield (Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns) (c) vs The Usos (WWE Tag Team Championship match): As we all saw this week on RAW, The Usos defeated Tons of Funk and The Real Americans in a Triple Threat Tag Team Elimination match to earn themselves a future Tag Team Title shot against Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns. I expect this match to be like their match at the Money in the Bank Kickoff which was an amazing match! The Shield should retain here as they are currently involved in the Triple H/Daniel Bryan/Randy Orton storyline.
Prediction: Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns
6. Ryback (with Paul Heyman) vs CM Punk: As we all saw, Ryback interfered in the Curtis Axel and Paul Heyman vs CM Punk slamming CM Punk through a table that was set up in the corner earlier in the match and grabbed Heyman (who was handcuffed) and put him onto Punk for the 3 count. CM Punk was not seen on RAW this week as he was healing from the injury he suffered at the hands of Ryback. I see CM Punk returning in the next two weeks and attacking Ryback from behind. I honestly think pairing Ryback up with Paul Heyman was a great idea cause now he can be his mouthpiece since Ryback can't talk on the mic. I see Ryback beating Punk here to make Ryback look stronger as he has been built up as this monster for these last couple of months.
7. Randy Orton vs Daniel Bryan for the Vacant WWE Championship: These two guys had an epic match at Night of Champions which ended with the referee doing a fast count after Bryan hit the Busaiku Knee Kick on Orton. The next night on RAW, Daniel Bryan was stripped of the WWE Title by Triple H and fired Scott Armstrong, the referee who made the fast count. Later in the night, Daniel Bryan faced Shield member Roman Reigns which ended in a DQ after Orton attacked Bryan from behind. As The Shield and Orton were attacking Bryan, The RAW locker room (which consisted of Ziggler, RVD, The Usos and others) came out and attacked The Shield and hit their finishers as Randy Orton watched on. I see Triple H adding a stipulation to this match where if the referee made a bad call, Orton will be crowned the champion much like Orton vs Christian at MITB 2011 to make the match more interesting. I see Randy Orton winning this match and the Vacant Championship via a dirty tactic.
Prediction: Randy Orton
What matches do you think are going to happen at WWE Battleground? Leave your thoughts and opinions in the comment section below!