Send a New Message
1 new update
Use Sitename as:
Login as Page
A Look at CM Punk's Tattoos that Cover His Body
| Blog views: 6382
As many of you know, CM Punk's body is covered in various tattoos. Here is a look at them:
* The logo for Cobra on his right shoulder and the clan markings of the Arashikage ninja clan on his right forearm, both from the G.I. Joe cartoon and comic series.
* A Pepsi logo on his left shoulder. He got the tattoo as a joke. Many fraternity members in his school were getting beer logos tattooed on their body, so Punk, a keen Pepsi drinker, got a Pepsi tattoo to emphasise his Straight Edge beliefs. The tattoo is also a reference to former Minor Threat guitarist Brian Baker, who had a Coca-Cola tattoo and explained this by saying "I like Coca-Cola". When people inquire about Punk's Pepsi tattoo, he often replies "I like Pepsi" in a similar fashion.
* Four ace cards, which is a part of his â€œLuck is for losersâ€ piece. The front card is for his friend and trainer Ace Steel.
* A Japanese koi fish, a symbol of good luck and part of the "Luck is for losers" piece, however Punkâ€™s koi fish has three eyes, in honor of Blinky the radioactive fish from The Simpsons.
* A spiders web with the number 13 in the center, which Punk considers his lucky number.
* A logo of New Jersey punk band Bouncing Souls. The logo consists of a broken heart, with an images of skyscrapers on the heart. There are also crossbones behind the heart.
* His knuckles spell out when placed together "DRUG FREE", drug on the right knuckles and free on the left.
* A logo of San Diego punk Rock 'N Roll band Rocket From The Crypt. The logo consists of a Rocket ship within a coffin shape.
* The words "Straight Edge" are spelled out on his stomach.
* A purple pez dispenser.
* Operation Ivy's "Dancing Ska Man" on his leg.
* Rosie the Riveter with the words "There is a war" below her.
Five Quick Facts: Women's and Divas Championships
Rick Wall's Wrestlemania XXX Predictions
Sin Cara Wanted For Errant Bank Robbery
Possible Spoilers & Preview for Tonight's WrestleMania XXX Pay-Per-View Event
21-1: 10 Reasons Why Undertaker Deserved To Lose & Against Brock Lesnar
Real Backstage Fights from the Late 90's
Remembering The Ultimate Warrior (1959 – 2014)
What Can "Super" John Cena Survive?
Who is Kelly Kelly Outside of Wrestling?
The BEST WWE Power Rankings Online, RAW 4/14/2014
Write For Us
2007 - 2014 © RingSideNews.com ·