Send a New Message
1 new update
Use Sitename as:
Login as Page
Interesting Facts You May Not Know About John Cena
| Blog views: 7189
Listed below we compiled a list of interesting facts about the face of the WWE, John Cena.
* John was a fan of the following: Roddy Piper, The Iron Shiek and Hulk Hogan.
* John went to Springfield College.
* John moved out to California after College to Pursue his dreams in BodyBuilding.
* John started lifting weights because he was bullied in school.
* John always looks on the bright side of life, his philosophy is "It will all work itself out."
* John likes to collect Muscle Cars and has a collection of over 20 of them.
* John has a degree in exercise physiology.
* John's first Pay-Per-View appearance was at Vengeance 2002 when he defeated Chris Jericho.
* John was training to be a Bodybuilder. He almost took this path instead of pro-wrestler.
* John is Italian, however he was raised in America.
* John's first Rap was on a Halloween themed edition of SmackDown when he dressed as Vanilla Ice.
* John recorded a Rap/Hip-Hop CD called "You Can't See Me."
* John has two WWE Home Videos -- WordLife (2004) and My Life (2008).
* John's parents names are John Cena Sr. and Carol Cena.
* John has four brothers: Steve, Matt, Sean and Dan.
* John wanted to be a rockstar when he was a child.
* John always tried to remain active as a kid, he didn't just sit around and play video games.
* John watched wrestling with his father and grandfather when he was a child.
* John has starred in two WWE Films -- The Marine (2006) and 12 Rounds (2009).
* John has over 500 Jersey's.
* John gets free Reebok's.
* He got his first weight set at 12 years of age.
* He tries to never miss a training session.
* John worked out at Hard Nocks Gym.
* John always puts full effort into everything, or he doesn't try at all.
* John has had two custom WWE championship's -- WWE Championship and US Championship.
* John's shoe size is 11.
Hope you find these facts useful. If you have something about John Cena not listed, feel free to add it in the comments below.
Five Quick Facts: Women's and Divas Championships
Bob Barker Wants WrestleMania Match With Chris Jericho
Rick Wall's Wrestlemania XXX Predictions
Possible Spoilers & Preview for Tonight's WrestleMania XXX Pay-Per-View Event
21-1: 10 Reasons Why Undertaker Deserved To Lose & Against Brock Lesnar
Remembering The Ultimate Warrior (1959 – 2014)
Current WWE Wrestlers to Have Failed the Wellness Policy
Royal Rumble Facts: Most Rumble Wins, Longest Times, Eliminations and More
The Controversy That Surrounds John Bradshaw Layfield
A Look At Alexander Rusev
Write For Us
2007 - 2014 © RingSideNews.com ·