Listed below we compiled a list of interesting facts about the face of the WWE, John Cena.
* John was a fan of the following: Roddy Piper, The Iron Shiek and Hulk Hogan.
* John went to Springfield College.
* John moved out to California after College to Pursue his dreams in BodyBuilding.
* John started lifting weights because he was bullied in school.
* John always looks on the bright side of life, his philosophy is "It will all work itself out."
* John likes to collect Muscle Cars and has a collection of over 20 of them.
* John has a degree in exercise physiology.
* John's first Pay-Per-View appearance was at Vengeance 2002 when he defeated Chris Jericho.
* John was training to be a Bodybuilder. He almost took this path instead of pro-wrestler.
* John is Italian, however he was raised in America.
* John's first Rap was on a Halloween themed edition of SmackDown when he dressed as Vanilla Ice.
* John recorded a Rap/Hip-Hop CD called "You Can't See Me."
* John has two WWE Home Videos -- WordLife (2004) and My Life (2008).
* John's parents names are John Cena Sr. and Carol Cena.
* John has four brothers: Steve, Matt, Sean and Dan.
* John wanted to be a rockstar when he was a child.
* John always tried to remain active as a kid, he didn't just sit around and play video games.
* John watched wrestling with his father and grandfather when he was a child.
* John has starred in two WWE Films -- The Marine (2006) and 12 Rounds (2009).
* John has over 500 Jersey's.
* John gets free Reebok's.
* He got his first weight set at 12 years of age.
* He tries to never miss a training session.
* John worked out at Hard Nocks Gym.
* John always puts full effort into everything, or he doesn't try at all.
* John has had two custom WWE championship's -- WWE Championship and US Championship.
* John's shoe size is 11.
Hope you find these facts useful. If you have something about John Cena not listed, feel free to add it in the comments below.