Send a New Message
1 new update
Use Sitename as:
Login as Page
Possible Spoilers & Preview for WWE TLC PPV
This Sunday's is WWE annual WWE TLC PPV. The card doesn't look too shabby on paper. This is the big event before the Royal Rumble pay-per-view. The Royal Rumble pay-per view normally sets the course for WWE's biggest pay-per-view event of the year, WrestleMania. Listed below are the matches set for TLC with predictions.
Team Hell No & Ryback vs. The Shield (Tables, Ladders & Chairs Match)
- A win for Team Hell No & Ryback isn't as meaningful as a win for The Shield. The Shield are new, and fresh and have yet to be involved in wrestling competition on WWE TV. Prediction: Shield over Team Hell No & Ryback.
John Cena vs. Dolph Ziggler (Ladder Match for the World Heavyweight Championship Money in the Bank contract)
- As noted in my blog on Thursday, John Cena doesn't need a Money in the Bank briefcase as much as Ziggler in order to get over. This match here is one of many that will help elevate Ziggler into a bigger star. Prediction: Ziggler retains to later cash in.
World Heavyweight Champion Big Show vs. Sheamus (Chairs Match)
- I don't think either of these guys are getting over well as champion. Sheamus seems to be better off chasing after the title, while Show shouldn't even have a title. He just seems as if he's holding it as they play out storyines going into WrestleMania. Prediction: Even though I believe that Big Show shouldn't be champion, he will hold on to it for awhile but lose it at the Royal Rumble or before WrestleMania.
Intercontinental Champion Kofi Kingston vs. Wade Barrett
- What the hell are they doing with Wade Barrett? Prior to him getting injured, he was on the path for main event status. Now he is feuding with the likes of Kofi Kingston. They also decided to re-packing him with a horrible finishing move, and can't decide on which kinda outfit they want him to wear. Anyways, Kofi seems to be on a streak as of late. Don't know what they are doing with Barrett. Prediction: Kofi over Barrett.
U.S. Champion Antonio Cesaro vs. R-Truth
- These two have been going back and forth at it for awhile now. Antonio is said to be one of the favorites backstage and a future champion. Truth on the other hand has a made up friend named Lil Jimmy. Horrible. Prediction: Antonio continues to dominate the the midcard scene before being brought into the main event status.
Rey Mysterio & Sin Cara vs. Team Rhodes Scholars
- What's the deal with Mysterio's attendance record late? Anyways, Not much to really say here about this match, so on with the prediction. Team Rhodes Scholars over Mysterio and Sin Cara.
"Santa’s Helper" No. 1 Contender’s Diva Battle Royal
- WWE has been pushing Layla and Kaitlyn a lot lately in the Divas division. They don't really have anyone else primed up. Prediction: Layla.
Well that's it for my predictions. Please leave your feedback below.
Five Quick Facts: Women's and Divas Championships
Bob Barker Wants WrestleMania Match With Chris Jericho
Rick Wall's Wrestlemania XXX Predictions
Possible Spoilers & Preview for Tonight's WrestleMania XXX Pay-Per-View Event
21-1: 10 Reasons Why Undertaker Deserved To Lose & Against Brock Lesnar
Royal Rumble Facts: Most Rumble Wins, Longest Times, Eliminations and More
Classic John Cena Freestyles from 2003
Matt Hardy & The Substance Abuse that Surrounds His Life
Great Wrestling Signs Seen During the Attitude Era
DID YOU KNOW? Fabulous Moolah's first reign
Write For Us
2007 - 2014 © RingSideNews.com ·